Friday 13 July 2007

Week 3

The week passes so quickly that I hardly got much done. Apart from more coding and debugging, there were a few seminars and training sessions. Still haven't really settled in properly, and in a week's time I'll be moving on to another desk. You just got to work hard and fast. There's no point trying to impress people, because noone will be - everyone is smarter than you are.

I work 14 hours and eat at my desk. I take 4 coffee breaks a day. I hardly facebook or use IM anymore. I call NY (and receive calls from NY) more often than home. I spend more time on FT and Bloomberg than on my iPod.

<<<3 weeks back: I sleep 14 hours and eat 5 times a day. I drink fresh juices and milk only. I am always on facebook and MSN. I don't know the international calling code for US. I always tune into NBA.com, Soccernet and my iPod.

Oh, and on graduation night, I was in the office.

No comments: