Monday 18 June 2007

AC402 Financial Risk Analysis

This is an optional module in which I have chosen to write a dissertation instead. Just submitted my paper today...so I guess that's the end of my 10 months at LSE, well, i.e., if I pass.
Spent about a week or so working on the dissertation, so I have to say it's not a great piece of work. But I've learnt quite a bit on my topic (credit spread puzzle), read at least a dozen journal articles, though my final paper did not have much original contribution.

Exactly a week from now, I'll be starting work. I'm sure there'll be more exciting posts to follow (only if you find IB and quant work exciting). Since I will be blogging on my internship experiences here, I'm thinking I might as well write for eFinancialCareers too, maybe I can pocket some extra money (I'm poor and London is way too expensive).

No comments: